Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





02/08/2008

Polish birds (WWF)

I received another cover from Kazimierz, the first one was the envelope with the two very nice dance stamps.

Kazimierz sent me this great cover, picturing the complete serie of Polish WWF stamps from 2003. I already talked about these stamps in my previous Poland post, because then I had received an envelope with two stamps of this serie.

I refer to the mentioned post and to the internet in case you want to read some more about these birds.