Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





26/12/2007

AAT


I received a very nice cover from Australia a few months ago, and I really wanted to show it in my blog because it's the first cover I received which was franked with nice WWF stamps! For that reason, this is the most beautiful cover I have ever received and I will give it a special place in my collection.

The animal shown on the stamps from Australian Antarctic Territory is the Royal Penguin. The two stamps (from the block of four on the cover) are part of a serie of 4 stamps, issued on August 7, 2007. These stamps all carry the official WWF logo.

These are the other 2 stamps from the serie:




The other stamp is one from Australia, depicting a pelican.

There's no postmark on this envelope...