Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





27/11/2007

Little introduction

Hi everyone! 

First message of my brand new blog...

I have been collecting stamps since I was 9 years old, and now I'm 23 so that's already some time :)

I collect WWF stamps (mnh, fdc, max, used, on covers,...) and worldwide used stamps (esp. elephants & Japan). I'm also member of a cover collecting club.

With this blog I hope I can make some new friends and trade some nice covers and stamps on my WWF topic. I will try to show pictures of the covers and stamps I have received or are on my wish list. 

See my other blog to see the stamps and covers I have for trade.