Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





22/08/2009

WWF Netherlands

I bought two new covers from the Netherlands last week, franked with the 1984 WWF stamp (Panda symbol) from the Netherlands. Here are the two covers:

The first cover commemorates the first scheduled flight Amsterdam-Newcastle on October 29, 1984. The second cover has a special postmark of the WWF Exhibition in the castle of Zeist (Netherlands) on September 18-19, 1984.


To my surprise, and happiness, the seller of these covers also used the 2 WWF stamps issued by the Netherlands (in 1971 and 1984) on the envelope in which the items have been sent to me. Thank you very much Jos for this nice gesture!