Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





31/08/2009

Covers

Last Saturday (29/08/2009), a preview sale was organized in Gent. I've been there to send some covers similar to the one you see here:


These are the persons who will receive this cover with the special stamp 'Maurice Béjart (1927-2007) - Life is dancing!':
  1. Lars Overballe (Denmark)*
  2. André de Mélo (Portugal)
  3. Andrzej Bek (Poland)
  4. Luis Toribio (Spain)
  5. Vladimir Gritsay (Russia)
  6. Eric Contesse (France)
  7. Lunder Tadej (Slovenia)
  8. Robert Brnka (Slovakia)
  9. Viaceslavas Kuznecovas (Lithuania)
  10. Stefan Zugravu (Romania)
  11. Vural Oguz (Switzerland)
  12. Ali Nasseri (Iran)
  13. Mehdi Yarahmadi (Iran)
  14. Aniruddha Chatterjee (India)
  15. A.N. Nayak (India)
  16. Myron dela Paz (Macau)
  17. Ben Cooper (Australia)*
  18. José Luiz Peron (Brazil)*
  19. Edy Nugroho (Indonesia)
  20. Matthew Cassetta (Trinidad)
  21. K. Veeraraghavan (India)
  22. Gabriel Hoffman (Argentina)

Covers with other stamps were sent to:
  1. Ravindra Ratnapala (Sri Lanka)
  2. Robert Brnka (Slovakia)
  3. Tristan Juvet (Canada)
  4. Ahmet Demir (Turkey)
  5. Edward Hong (Hongkong)
  6. Ouari Khemissi (Algeria)

I hope you all like what you get :)

* with WWF stamps for return envelope