Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





04/08/2009

End of vacation - start of new philatelic season

Hello to you all! :-)

Now that my vacation has already ended, it's about time to get back to my stamps and covers collection - AND to my blog :)

I didn't receive many covers during this last month, but well I think that's normal because I can imagine that people (including me) want to enjoy other things during their vacation. But for me it's time to restart my philatelic activities...

Some 10 minutes ago I ordered lots of new stamps from Belgian Post offices, so let's hope I get these stamps soon so I can catch up with what I have to do. :)



The first cover I want to show you is one sent by André and picturing turtle doves from Madeira. I already spoke about these stamps in a previous post. Thank you very much André for this beautiful cover and the used WWF stamps from Portugal that were put inside!