Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





07/02/2009

WWF Denmark

Charity stamp issued by Denmark on January 7, 2009. With this issue, Danish Post supports the work of World Wildlife Fund to improve conditions for impoverished peasant farmers in Vietnam.

The stamp also marks the 75th birthday of HRH Prince Henrik, the Prince Consort. The Prince has been president of Verdensnaturfonden, the Danish chapter of the World Wildlife Fund, since its inception in 1972. The stamp vignette was photographed by Sandra Greig and Kristian Jepsersen, and the drawing is by Martin Mörk.

(http://www.wwfstamp.com)