Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





02/01/2009

British Indian Ocean Territory


Cover from British Indian Ocean Territory, franked with 2 'Millennium' stamps (satellite images).




Local FDC from BIOT with WWF stamps 'seastars', issued 01/08/2001.
From left to right:
1. Azur Sea Star / Linckia laevigata
2. Crown-of-Thorns / Acanthaster planci
3. Banded Bubble Star / Echinaster callosus
4. Cushion Star / Culcita novaguineae




Local FDC issued on 01/12/2008, topic 'sea cucumbers':
1. Ocellated Sea Cucumber / Bohadschia argus
2. Pineapple Sea Cucumber / Thelonota ananas
3. Dark Green Sea Cucumber / Stichopus chloronotus
4. Graeffe's Sea Cucumber / Pearsonothuria