Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





21/10/2008

New covers / sent covers

Hello everybody

I just got home after a tiring day (had to go to Gent for my work), so I won't post new covers today. But I do have some nice covers to show you, as I've received a cover from Cuba with WWF stamps and a very nice cover from Georgia. I will post some of my new covers tomorrow.

Also, I have been to a presale this weekend. It was rather disappointing for me, as I had little time and I had to wait very long before I could buy some new stamps to send on my envelopes. Because of this, I made some 'mistakes' (for some people, I had to use other stamps than foreseen...), but well I'll learn from it and do better next time. (I'm planning a new trip in March 2009 :)) You can see the names of the countries I have sent covers to on the left side of my blog.

I hope my covers will reach everybody soon and in good condition. If this is the case, I think I will get some nice covers in return. (hopefully full of WWF stamps ;))

See you all tomorrow!