Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





02/07/2010

Bulgaria

Thanks to the kind lady of Bulgaria for her great help with these covers!

  1. WWF 1983: Rodents:

    • 12 cm: Eurasian common shrew (Sorex araneus L.)
    • 13 cm: Greater horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus ferrumequinum)
    • 20 cm: Brown long-eared bat (Plecotus auritus)
    • 30 cm: Forest dormouse (Dryomys nitedula Pall.)
    • 42 cm: Role of fat dormouse (Glis glis L.)


  2. WWF 1984: Dalmatian Pelican (Pelecanus crispus)


  3. WWF 1989: Bats of Bulgaria

    • 5 ct: Noctule bat (Nyctalus noctula)
    • 13 ct: Greater horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus ferrumequinum)
    • 30 ct: Mouse-eared bat (Myotis myotis)
    • 42 ct: Parti-coloured Bat or Rearmouse (Vespertilio murinus)


  4. WWF 1994: Common Hamster (Cricetus cricetus)


  5. WWF 2004: Giant Sturgeon (Huso huso)