Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





24/05/2010

Liechtenstein

WWF Liechtenstein 11.03.1976 (25- 40 - 70 - 80):

  1. European crayfish (Astacus astacus)
  2. European pod tortoise (Emys orbicularis)
  3. European otter (Lutra lutra)
  4. Northern lapwing (Vanellus vanellus)



WWF Liechtenstein 05.06.1989 (25 - 35 - 50 - 90):
  1. Little ringed plover (Charadrius dubius)
  2. Common tree frog (Hyla arborea)
  3. Owlfly (Libelloides coccajus)
  4. European polecat (Putorius putorius - Mustela putorius)