Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





13/12/2009

First covers from South Africa

Thanks to my parents and my girlfriend's parents for these 2 nice covers from South Africa! A third cover with the WWF stamps didn't find its way to Belgium, I don't think I will receive it anymore (it has been mailed at the end of November 2009, now it's January 22...)

The big five, the most dangerous mammals:
  1. Leopard (Panthera pardus)
  2. African buffalo / Cape buffalo (Syncerus caffer)
  3. Rhinoceros (Black = Diceros bicornis; white = Ceratotherium simum)
  4. African elephant (Loxodonta africana)
  5. Lion (Panthera leo)


Cover with complete serie of WWF stamps picturing whales:
  1. Bryde's whale (Balaenoptera edeni)
  2. Pygmy right whale (Caperea marginata)
  3. Cuvier's beaked whale (Ziphius cavirostris)
  4. Minke whale (Balaenoptera acutorostrata)