Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





20/11/2009

WWF cover from India

I was really very happy to receive this cover with the 1999 WWF serie from India, picturing the Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_Lion) Only a pity that the stamp on the left is damaged (left top corner).


Some Indian collectors promised me this kind of cover with WWF stamps before, in return for an envelope from Belgium, but only Nagendra (Nagi) kept his promise so far, so I am really very grateful. Thank you Nagendra!