Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





29/11/2009

New covers from Sri Lanka

Many thanks to my friend Ravindra for sending me a very nice cover and for helping me with the WWF cover!

The first cover is franked with 6 stamps from a serie on the Polonnaruwa Era:
  1. 5.00: language
  2. 10.00: ethnic and religious unity
  3. 15.00: irrigation civilization
  4. 25.00: architecture
  5. 30.00: health care
  6. 40.00: hindu sculpture



The WWF stamps picture the Ceylonese elephant (Elephas maximus ceylonensis).