Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





31/10/2009

Magnificent stamps and covers from Iran

Time to share some very nice items with you :) Here you can see my first covers received from Iran, and franked with the WWF stamps I like so much :d Thank you very much Mehdi and Ali for your great help!

These are the covers from Mehdi (2x recto and verso):


And these are the wonderful covers from Ali, including 2 first day covers (note that not one of the stamps on these - registered - covers has been cancelled... :s):



The animals pictured on the WWF stamps are the Asiatic cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) and the Siberian crane (Grus leucogeranus)