Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





11/05/2009

Lovely cover from Philippines

Thank you very much Myron for your help with my WWF collection! This is the nice cover I received today, indeed a very nice surprise! :)


The stamps picture:

The envelope Myron used to send me the WWF item is very nice too. The four stamps on the cover were issued on 25/03/2009 and picture different Philippine minerals: Quartz, Rhodochrosite, Malachite and Nickel. Philippine Post also issued a souvenis sheet in this serie, showing four other minerals. (see: http://www.philippinestamps.net/RP2009-Minerals.htm#RP2009-Minerals)


Notice the cancellation on this envelope: Myron sent this cover on my birthday :)