Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





21/04/2009

WWF Macedonia

Only a short update today because I have a swelling on one of my eyes again and it's not only painful but also very irritating.

I did not receive a cover yesterday, but I got one today... and as you will see it's one that really pleases me :) Thank you very much Ana for sending me this wonderful cover from Skopje, Macedonia.


On the cover you see the complete WWF serie of Macedonia, issued in 2008 and picturing the Eurasian Hoopoe (Upupa epops). (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoopoe)

See you again when I receive a new cover to show you!