Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





25/02/2009

Message

Two short messages

  1. I have received several envelopes in the past few days, but I can't show these immediately because I'm very busy with the preparations for the special advance sales of the new Belgian stamps on March 7. I need to write some letters and prepare some envelopes, so there's no time to post things on my blog at this moment.


    But I'm sure you'll understand :) Actually, now is the time to send me an envelope (preferably of one of my missing countries of course) or some WWF items, if you want to get a cover with special cancellation in return. If your envelope arrives before 07.03.2009 you will get such cover in return. :)

  2. I am member of a stamp club that celebrates its 50th anniversary this year. For this occasion, there will be a little exhibition and I was thinking to participate in this exhibition with some stamps on the topic of elephants (both African and Asian). If you have stamps (used/mint), FDC, MC, leaflets or other things on this topic and you don't really need them or you are willing to trade them at reasonable conditions, please contact me. Information on all kinds of initiatives (protection, nature reserves for elephants, ...) is also most welcome!

Thanks to all and CU later!