Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





27/01/2009

WWF Brazil

Hello to you all :)

I'm back after some difficult weeks! During these last weeks I had too much trouble with my eyes to update my blog or send out many mails / letters, I hope you all understand. I'm doing the best I can, but sometimes I don't get further than go to bed after work... :s

But anyway, I hope to be back for some time now, so I can show some of my new covers to you :) I would like to start with this local WWF fdc from Brazil:


The parrots pictured on the stamps are (left to right, top stamps first):
  1. Hyacinth Macaw (Anodorhynchus hyacinthinus)
  2. Golden-capped Conure (Aratinga auricapilla)
  3. Blue-chested Parakeet (Pyrrhura cruentata)
  4. Yellow-faced Amazon (Amazona xanthops)
This FDC, issued in 2001, is of course a very nice gain for my WWF collection! Thank you very much Luis!