Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





05/02/2009

Hong Kong

Thank you very much Edward for this excellent cover from Hong Kong!















The stamps in the sheet picture the Chinese white dolphin (Sousa chinensis). Some of you may know that the dolphin stamps were issued as single stamps too, and that the single stamps all show the WWF logo. This is not the case with the stamps of the sheet: as you can see, they do not have the WWF logo... I think I will be able to show you the WWF stamps soon, so you can compare yourself :)