Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





22/10/2008

Malaysia

Another cover from Malaysia to add to my collection, thanks to Ian:



Again we find two stamps on the cover (left to right):
  1. Malaysian Great Argus (Argisianus argus), a pheasant; and
  2. a chicken (Gallus gallus) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken)
Unfortunately, Malaysia seems to have the same bad habit as Belgium and many other countries to put an ugly wave line cancellation on the stamps... After many attempts, I think most of my letters only get hand-cancelled in the post office, but not that long ago I had some real difficulties to get normal cancellations. I assume this is the price we have to pay for the 'progress' of our society...