Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.


I can send you a nice cover from Belgium in return, or Belgian mint stamp(s) - as you prefer.
Have a look at my Delcampe store, all items that are for sale can be exchanged too.


13/10/2008

Cover from Cuba

Another new country to take up in my collection: Cuba!! Pablo sent me this cover on September, 10th from Santiago de Cuba. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Cuba) Thanks a lot Pablo!


Pablo used 4 stamps and a s/s on this cover. The stamp on the left pictures a cat (I think you already knew that yourself :)). In case you don't know: I'm absolutely no expert on cats, so if you can tell me which kind of cat this is, I would be very happy if you could tell me :)

The three other stamps and the s/s picture Gran Caribe hotel! It's not really the kind of topic I prefer, but I think these stamps are quite nice. The stamps belong to a serie of 5 (+ s/s) and were issued earlier this year. The stamps on the cover picture Hotel Victoria (50), Hotel Habana Riviera (5) and Hotel Presidente (65).