Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





12/10/2008

Cover # 1 from Vietnam

Thank you Tram Ha for this nice cover from Vietnam, my very first cover from this beautiful country. (I have seen lots of pictures of Vietnam yet, because my parents will go there on vacation next month :))




Vietnam has already issued many WWF series, but unfortunately not one WWF stamp was used on this cover... Maybe I will get one in future? I sure hope so.

Three different stamps appear on this cover:
  • 2 bird stamps, part of a serie of 6 stamps issued in 2002. The stamp on the right pictures the Blue-winged Minla (Minla cyanouroptera) and the one on the left the Greater Necklaced Laughingthrush (Garrulax pectoralis);
  • a 2008 definitive stamp 'Landscape in Binh Thuan Province'
Thanks a lot Tram Ha for this cover and our nice exchange.