Hi :)

I try to collect one nice cover from every country in the world, and I need YOUR HELP! Below you can browse through my collection, if you see your country is missing (or you can send me a better cover than the one I already have), please contact me :)

I prefer covers with WWF stamps, because this is my main (topical) collection. I also collect other WWF items, like local FDC / MC etc.





24/09/2008

No time... (at this moment)

Hi guys

I don't have time to post something at this moment, although I'm preparing some.

It seems like the new Belgian stamps won't be issued before next Monday, so I still have a little time to introduce them :) It will be something I will do in the next couple of days.

I also received some new covers:

- Serbia (thank you Dusan!),
- France (thanks a lot Eric!!), and
- Spain (thanks José Luis!).

I will post these as soon as possible!

Bye for now

Thomas